Working in the advertising biz, I've spent hundreds of hours searching Getty. Good stuff. it's the number one rip-off source for art director comps. Of course Getty knows that and they even help enable the ADs with relatively high res samples. But Getty is also the number one selling stock house, so they don't mind.. If the rip goes on a comp, it might eventually sell. That's smart business. A lot of stock houses make their samples too low res for comps. That's dumb.
Paul