Chris asked:
How much do those usually go for?  I've been thinking of selling mine.

Chris, Daphne,

Here are the SMC 135/2.5K prices I've noted; if the condition is not
stated, if did not appear in the listing. I stopped tracking the 135K's
prices a few months ago because I had gathered so many URLs that between my
bookmarks and EBay, there always seemed to be a few for sale.

2000:

$155 EX, KEH 8/2000
$119 BNG, KEH 8/2000
$80 LN-, kamerakorner.com (assumed to be SMC; doesn’t mention Takumar,
whereas other listings did), 7/18/2000
$120 (180 Cdn) 8+ Henry’s, Aug. 17 2000

1999:

$60 bargain and $100in  better shape, (beat up”), Cameratradersinc.
(Colorado), August
$99 B&H (9); called it an M (Takumar?), June
$99 with hood and case (9, recent CLA), Ritz Collectibles, (800) 956-9132,
Sept.(The first I had found; I bought it--Paul)
$135 Genesis (before July)
$150 lecamera.com (before July)