The stop may not be infinity but the mark should be. My Graphic focuses past infinity, that does not mean i can not set it there. Also anything between infinity and the hyperfocal distance should be sharp so you probably only have to be within a quarter turn of the focus ring.

I notice in other comments to this thread that people seem to be blaming all kinds of other problems on focus. Out of focus is out of focus. Soft do to mist on the lens is soft. Vibration do to inadequate tripods and heads are motion. Only poor focus is a focus problem and there is no, none whatsoever, excuse for that when the subject is at infinity (600+ X the focal length).