Not from some kind of transportation, car, helicopter, whatever...

Peter J. Alling wrote:

Bill Clinton would probably shoot the Moose more than 100 yards from a road...

Cotty wrote:

On 12/11/04, Ronald Arvidsson, discombobulated, unleashed:

From where I come we don't cheat on our wifes to become a "real man" we rather take out our frustration on shooting a moose. The meat has got a far better taste than Bill's cigar (havent tasted his cigar though ). Hmmm. Maybe a should shoot the Moose with a camera...

Is this man in the full process of enabling himself or am I one of Bill
Clinton's cigars??

Okay, let me put it this way.

is this man in the full process of enabling himself or am I Bill
Clinton's moose?

Cheers, Cotty

___/\__ || (O) | People, Places, Pastiche ||=====| http://www.cottysnaps.com _____________________________