Great news, Jaume, it takes 11 clicks through menus at worst, 3 at
  best (hopefully one can wrap scrolling through the recording menu).
  Pentax placed the metering mode as well as flash compensation at the
  bottom of the menu page; image tone and size are considered far more
  useful options (or needed more debugging and the test department
  required faster access to it!?). :oY

  Servus,  Alin