This is really getting old...

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Sorry, I'm away untill January 12th
Your email has been forwarded to my web mail address and I will pick
these up from time to time.  If its urgent please contact Joan Reed for
Chest Clinic stuff ([EMAIL PROTECTED]), Sonya Johnston for lung
function stuff ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) or Pam or Martine for sleep
lab stuiff ([EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]).
Thanks,
Andrew

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke