To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2005 2:07 AM
Subject: PESO - Waning Light

It's been a while since I last posted one.  I've been quite busy with
work - not too busy to take some pictures, but haven't had time to get
any posted.

Today as the sun was setting, I stepped outside my home office and saw
this sight.  Went right back in and got the camera.

Taken with *istD, Tokina AT-X 400/5.6 AF (newly acquired), set on a
stone wall for support.

The image was converted in C1 and about 10% color saturation added -
no other changes other than sizing/sharpening for the web.

http://www.daytonphoto.com/PAW/bkd_1083.htm

-- Best regards, Bruce