Fra: Jens Bladt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 6. februar 2005 11:20
Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Emne: RE: teleconverters

Test results:
"Results with a converter are highly dependent on the prime lens.  This just
makes sense.  The converter is simply magnifying the central portion of the
original image.  If the original image has any flaws, the converter will
magnify them.  Flaws that may not have been visible in the original, may now
be seen."

Annother thing:
If you bring a converter - bring a tripod, a beanbag or anything else to
keep the camera steady!

Jens Bladt
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://hjem.get2net.dk/bladt