IMATEST doesn't load the image if it is compressed. i get a crash with an error message that i have posted to IMATEST support.

Herb....
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jostein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Sunday, February 06, 2005 9:11 AM
Subject: Re: IMATEST comparison of Pentax Photo Laboratory and Adobe Photoshop CS RAW converter

Herb,

I have opened and resaved the files with Photoshop to use compression on the TIFs. Maybe that's the issue?
The first set of conversion settings is as flat as can be, and so will the second set be. The only difference between them is the supplied colour profile from PhaseOne. The colour rendition between them is noticeably different on screen, so I expect there is a difference. However, I don't think either will score well on dynamic range.

I will do yet another series with manual adjustments, to compliment the automatically adjusted.