This lens came from Sweden. My favorite camera shop guy hunted all over for it. This thing is GREAT! It's opened up a whole new way of looking at the world for me. I've yet to get several rolls of film shot through it developed to see it's actual performance, but the view through the finder is great. I'm going to coin a new phrase here - "indoor scenics". If you have one of these things, you know what I mean.

Regards,
Bob...

From: "John Forbes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Very reasonable. Here in the UK, the list price is equivalent to $2,638.

On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 14:30:51 -0800, Bob Blakely <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I just picked up one of these SMA Pentax 1:3.5/15 babies in pristine
condition (not even any evidence that it was ever actually mounted on a
camera), in case for US$890 plus tax which I consider to be an excellent
bargain. I'm off to the pier to make it look 2 miles long. I have a granite,
gothic church to shoot interiors of too.