In a message dated 2/7/2005 10:55:20 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
took my daughter, Erin, out shooting Saturday afternoon.  We went
somewhere that neither of us had been before.  Quite a pretty area and
we had a good time.  I'll try to post some of hers soon (have to scan
them - she is shooting film with an MX).

Pentax *istD, ISO 400, FA 135/2.8, tripod
   1/4 sec @ f32

http://www.daytonphoto.com/PAW/bkd_1114.htm

Converted to TIFF in C1 - converted to jpg and sized/sharpened for web - no
other post processing.

--
Best regards,
Bruce