On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 14:27:41 -0500, Peter J. Alling
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Just in case some of you thought I only shot portraits of girls and
> dogs, here's something a little
> different, or not depending on your point of view...
>
> http://www.mindspring.com/~pjalling/PESO_--_catportrait.html
>
> Technical Information:
>
> Pentax *ist-D ISO 800 shutter speed 1/30th
> SMC-Pentax M 85mm f2.0 @ f2.0
>
> This by the way is my brothers baby.  He's the reason that my dog is
> banned to the car whenever I visit, so he won't be frightened.
> (He's spoiled rotten too).

Patches (my cat) doesn't like it, but she doesn't really like other
cats much.  That's why it's so much fun living in a house with 4 cats.

Frank (Patches' staff) likes it.  Everything works.  Well executed
portrait, regardless of the species.

cheers,
frank