On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 17:03:55 -0700, Tom C <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yeah... well during the Super Bowl party at a neighbor's house, my 13-year
> old son decided to pull the chair out from under me when I returned from
> refeshing my wine glass.  I consequently sat on the floor dribbling my wine
> out on the carpet.  Needless to say, we had a little chat regarding
> practical jokes when we got home.
>
> Tom C.

Perhaps your son wanted you to experience ~angst~, which as anyone who
has read Being and Time knows, is required before one can experience
the nausea of ~nothingness~.

Or maybe he was just being a snotty teenager, who just needed a smack
upside the head.  <vbg>

cheers,
frank (who would never advocate violence)