To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 7:11 AM
Subject: Re: M42 adaptor

Aside from the obvious superiority of the coatings on the SMC Takumars, not all M42 lenses have an auto manual
switch, which will be necessary if you want to use the lenses at any aperture other than their maximum.

Isaac wrote:

Good to know. Is there any reason to buy the Pentax over one of the other
brands? Basically, is it ok to go cheap on this item?