Well Bill,
Since someone here on the list said he actually knows
someone who got to use the 23mm for a week, I would guess
there is at least a prototype in existance. Me? At this
point I would be suprised to see a limited that did not
maintain that 1.2x ratio. But, of course, my actual
knowledge of what Pentax is doing is about the same as most
other members on the list, pure speculation, so you have as
much of a chance as I do of being right.
--Tom