Hi Shel,

I use an Olympus XA-2. It's very small, has a sliding cover for the 35mm
f3.5 Zuiko, built-in lens which means it really does fit in a pocket, has
a fully de-mountable flash, 3-setting focus, ISO dial-in from 25-800,
self-timer, very quiet electronic shutter. Where I go, it goes.

The Olympus XA is a better-specced camera, and if I ever get around to it
I would get one, but the little XA-2 just soldiers on.

HTH

Cotty