Hi Rick.

I have only used Fuji's 1600 speed film a few times on some indoor horse shows,
no spots,
just
diffused light from side windows and a bit from some skylights.
I was pleasantly suprized at the out come. Grainy yes,but not all that bad if i
could get
a jump with
some light on it. I think the film was actually better than what i get on the
D2h but the
sky light is gone
and the lighting is REALLY-REALLY bad now, so that might be part of it.

Dave Brooks