Todd Stanley wrote:

>  .  .  .  .  The MZ series is pretty loud, but I bet if you
> got one of those 5 fps MX or LX motor drives going, it would be
> even louder.

Even with just the power winder, the M-series cameras are quite
noisy.   And when you let the motor drive on an MX run at full
speed it makes a demented cacophony of buzzes, whirs and clicks.
(It's also a very good test of just how well aligned everything
is in your MX - a few days after I tried this my shutter release
jammed solid, as something had got into the wrong place).

--
John Francis  [EMAIL PROTECTED]       Silicon Graphics, Inc.
(650)933-8295                        2011 N. Shoreline Blvd. MS 43U-991