Did a pretty thorough search of the archives to find not much posted
about this lense.   I've read the ~ 50 reviews of this floating around
from users of other camera makers (not sure if there's some unofficial
cultural taboo about using other brand names in here) and it seems
very good to slightly mixed.

Google failed to release any resolution pixelpeeping on this lense
either, so if anyone owns it and has some anecdotal evidence and/or
comparisons they'd like to swing my way, then I'm all ears!

I know it was just the other day that I started one on the F 50/2.8
macro but at least this way it's easy to map my growing collection!

Thanks,

Alex