----- Original Message ----- From: "Malcolm Smith"
Subject: RE: My LX: The Saga Continues

I'm really sorry to hear that Frank and I hope you have another fully
functional LX shortly. Are the parts for the LX finally drying up all across
the globe now? :-(

The problem with the LX is that it had a lot of internal modifications made during it's twenty year run. If Frank's camera needs parts from an early model run, they may very well not be available.

Frank, do yourself a favour and send the thing to Pentax in Mississauga. They were really pro-active about finding parts for mine, including having the mother corp custom build a new circuit board for one of my cameras.

William Robb