Well lucky for you.

When I lived up there I liked Labatt's Blue. The US Government in its wisdom
charges higher taxes on beers over 5%. Some states do not allow the higher
content beer. Some only allow 3.2. In Detroit Labatt's is good. In NC it is
lousy (seems to be the importer's decision in this case). In Freeport, ME. it
is (or was) cow piss. I testify from personal experience in all three cases.

In Freeport I was compensated by a great story when the Canadian sitting next to me in
the bar said, "I didn't realize our export was quite so awful".

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"
-----------------------------------

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Labatt's in Detroit and Labatt's in Windsor are identical.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Since they tend to water it a bit for

the US tax

laws any will do. Labatt's, Molsens', and
Moosehead are the only Canadian beers that are generally available down here

anyway.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"

I heard they did that.
Up here we just swallow apack of yeast,a mouth full of water,jump up and down

then

swallow.<vbg>

Good recipe for Thrush <ebg> Try taking some maple syrup with it. Hmmmm. I can see the Canadian version of Rum coming up - as it were......

Labatt's is my choice when imbiding on local stuff. I'll sneak some into the

rad.:-)

Dave