I think I'd spray paint the brick a nice gold color....

Gonz wrote:

Putting a brick in a box and slapping the FEDEX Label otta do it.

rg

Richard Chu wrote:

I just want to share a recent experience with everyone
so that you folks are aware of this type of fraud.  I
advertised a digital camera for sale in the
Recycler.com, which I believe is a southern California
circulation for mostly private individuals selling
used items (some businesses also sell new items in
this paper).  The Recycler ads are also posted at
their website.  I have sold several items (bicycle,
cameras, computer printers, etc.) to local buyers
through this method.  Usually the buyer and I would
meet at an agreed location to complete the
transaction.

I got several emails from people who are interested in
buying the camera.  I followed up with the first
interested party and was told that this lady was from
Michigan.  She agreed to send me a Western Union money
order and got my mailing address.  I subsequently
received an email that appeared to be a confirmation
email from Western Union that a money order should
arrive in 4-7 days.  The lady told me that she would
take care of the shipping cost and would send me a
FEDEX label.  She also told me to go ahead and drop
off the package once I receive the confirmation email
from Western Union.

I told her to go ahead and send me that label but I
would only send the package after I receive the money
order. She emailed me the label for a Nigerian
address and also arranged FEDEX to pick up the package
from my house. I wasn't at home when FEDEX came and
told her again that I would not release the package
until I receive the payment. Later I got another
email from her stating that she had put the payment on
hold since I had not released the package. An email
supposedly from Western Union arrived stating that the
payment had been witheld until I release the package. I have sent a copy of the Western Union email to
Western Union for verification. I did some research
in the internet and found a lot of stories about
frauds with ties to Nigeria. I also got two other
emails about buying my camera and both also said that
they want to send the camera to either a brother or a
husband in Africa. So please be aware.

__________________________________ Yahoo! Mail Mobile Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone. http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke