Do you have a link?

John

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 21:02:34 +0000, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Read the editorial page in today's Wall Street Journal. Others far more knowledgable than I have already set Volcker straight. The poor chap has a lot of axes to grind.

Paul,

That's all right, then. Thanks for the reassurance. Be a good fellow and
tell Paul Volcker, though. Poor chap doesn't know very much about these
things, and he'll be glad for you to put him right.

John