On 5/27/05, Cotty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> (It is true - excerpt from the Palace, with Prince George, his butler
> Edmund Blackadder, a servant Baldrick, and Mr Samuel Johnston himself.....

Whilst visiting my fam in Nova Scotia back in April, my sister treated
me to the Blackadder series, in their entirety.

I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard.  I don't like Mr.
Bean at all, so it was quite refreshing to see Rowan Atkinson in what
I thought to be a vastly superior (one might say brilliant) role.

I especially liked the WWI series.  The Hospital one was the funniest
episode ever.  Except when Blackadder encountered the fly-boy.  That
was good, too...

cheers,
frank