--- Kostas Kavoussanakis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> And to go completely wacky, the MZ-10 is another forgotten gem (it is
> also frequently black, for those who care). Despite the 0 in the end,
> it has full backward compatibility with the K/M lenses.

Indeed, just bought a new old stock from eBay some months ago and it is very
nice to
use. Got all the features at ridiculously low price. <g> The only thing was the
flash failed to pop-up and it cost me some hard labour to make one from
aluminium
rod. My fingers hurt.  :-(

Alan Chan
http://www.pbase.com/wlachan