Almost?

frank theriault wrote:

On 6/8/05, Kenneth Waller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sure makes me feel secure....

Well, in all seriousness, they give Dave and I a hassle, keep us for
1/2 hour while they ask us questions and search the truck. Why? 'Cause we have camera gear, and they can't figure out why we'd want to
travel all the way down to NC to go to a photography clinic (they
really couldn't get their heads around that one - kept asking over and
over why we'd want to go do that).

And then, this dobo-esque character with actual blood on actual
weapons used in an actual murder gets through, no questions asked.

Almost Kafka-esque...

cheers,
frank

--
A man's only as old as the woman he feels.
                        --Groucho Marx