We met Stella while testing lenses in San Francisco last week. She was
sitting beside us. A conversation ensued, and a few pics were taken. Here's
one I liked.

http://home.earthlink.net/~pdml-pics/stella1.html

This was one of the first pics I took using the istds. It was shot at 3200
and in JPEG format, and the WB was all wrong for the lighting. The results
yielded an image with a fair amount of artifacts and strange coloration. I
may go back and fiddle with this some more. Comments on how to improve this
would be welcome. Thanks!

Sorry if there's a double post.  I got an error message on the first one.

Shel