Cotty wrote:
On 8/8/05, frank theriault, discombobulated, unleashed:

Well, when you get right down to it, Fine is an adjective and Art is a
noun.  So is Rubbish.

However, don't ask me what Fine Art is (as opposed to any other type
of art.  Now that I think of it, don't ask me what Art is, as I have
no satisfactory, all-encompassing definition.

Excuse me can I butt in here?

Some of us deal in Fine Rubbish and are proud of it. I'll own up. Any takers?

Modesty prevents me from saying my Rubbish is anything other than ordinary. I'll have to let others judge the Fineness of it.

Tom Reese