Fra: William Robb [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 12. august 2005 22:16
Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Emne: Re: Photo Vest

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lewis Matthew"
Subject: Re: Photo Vest

> I have an old Banana Republic "Photojournalist's Vest" and an Eddie Bauer
> near copy. Both have plenty of pockets/dividers - perhaps to the geek
> level.

My old vest, which my wife swiped from me is a nicer vest for 35mm sized
gear. The outside cargo pockets have a divider which allows two lenses per
pocket, and it keeps them seperated so they don't injure each other.
The Domke would be better for MF/LF as the cargo pockets are undivided and
so can carry bigger lenses or film holders, but the weight becomes a
terrible disadvantage with the larger equipment.
I don't really think vests are the way to go for MF/LF, which is fine, I am
pretty sure Jens is not shooting that stuff anyway.
I could see the Domke being great for a videographer, or someone who is
shooting larger 35mm gear (Canon comes to mind) because of the bigger cargo
pockets.

William Robb