On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 16:18:26 +0200, Cotty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 6/10/05, Lucas Rijnders, discombobulated, unleashed:

EOS (you know ;-) register is 44mm. So either Nikon _is_ going the wrong
way, or your EOS mod isn't working :o)

This is nothing to do with EOS. We are talking about putting a Pentax
lens onto a Nikon camera.

I gathered that. My point was that I think your reasoning was initially right, and now is wrong. You adapted a K-mount lens to an EOS body with a 1,46mm spacer, right? The registers are as follows:

EOS register: 44mm
Pentax register: 45.46mm
Nikon register: 46.50mm

So if you made a K to EOS adapter with a 1,46mm spacer, a K to Nikon adapter would require a -1,04mm spacer, i.e. removing material somewhere...

Or am I even more confused than usual? :/

--
Regards, Lucas