FU, DU, and SU Jack... you're trying to run Tampax (I mean Pentax) out of business.

Tom C.

From: Jack Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: Fall in the Adirondacks
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 20:22:23 -0700 (PDT)

Herb,
I didn't mention this in my first post, but the reason I asked what you
shot the scenes with was because the images have a brilliance an
clarity that impressed me.
I'm not taking anything away from your terrific uploads, but the well
composed scenes have a special pop about them.
I have a pro photog friend who just took delivery of a D2X and is
virtually as happy with it as with his 22mp backed Contax 645.
I messed with a few minutes and he practly had to pry it from my grip
to get it back. :-)

Jack

http://mail.yahoo.com