I wouldn't.

I like wide angles, and from what  I've seen the Canons wide angles on full
frame is not very good.  I don't think the full frame Pentax lenses will do
much better, so they will have to make new, larger and more expensive wide
angles anyway. The vignetting of my 14mm in *istD is better than the vignetting
I get with the A20mm on full frame with film (and it will probably be worse
with a sensor).

In the 645D system they will need one new wide angle and use the best part of
the old lenses. In addition they will have plenty of room for more and/or
larger pixels than the FF sensors.  So the 645D may always give better image
quality than the FF.

So the best combination for me would be the small APS dslrs for ordinary use
and a large 645D for the special occations, just like I the combination of MF
and small format today.

Another question is why pentax would want to make a camera that competes with
its own 645D camera.  It is expensive enough to develop one of them.

DagT