Shel

You have  probaly gotten the answers you need.However.

A good hurricane blower has kept dust from all my digital sensors.

Don't use anything with bristtles. I dont care what people say, they are not
ment for
sensor cleaning.

Only once did i have to send in a digi.

The guy i bought my D1 mouth blew dust of and left spittle. Nikon took care oF
that for
$90.00 cANADIAN

Dave

                                        > Time to clean the sensor in the DS