>The only camera I own that is a "pro" for sure is a Leica M6, but I
>keep its pretension at bay by putting Russian lenses on it :-)

Juan! You've got it the wrong way around. It's the Leitz lenses that you
should be putting on a Russian body. I wish I could afford an M6. I have
a CL coming with a 40mm Summicron. The CL is a Leitz design built by
Minolta, but it will work just fine, and it has a great lens on it, which
is what I want, for the money I could spend.

Cheers,

Cotty