On Thu, Nov 10, 2005 at 08:44:53AM +1000, Rob Studdert wrote:
> On 9 Nov 2005 at 22:26, Jens Bladt wrote:
>
> > Small buffer, Only 5 images in a "bust". Then wait 37 sec's for the next 5
> > shots or 7 sec's for the next single shot:
> > http://www.flickr.com/photos/bladt/sets/469145/
>
> Not great for creating pano sequences is it? :-(

Oddly enough, I've managed to use my D for (RAW) panoramas,
and for motorsports action photography.

I guess it's just as well that I didn't know the camera
couldn't be used for such things.

It could certainly be better for buffer size, write speed,
and auto-focus performance (while I've got some great action
shots, I've also got several near misses).

But I don't regret having purchased the camera, even though
I paid almost $2000 (US) for the camera and battery grip.