William Robb wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob Studdert"
Subject: Re: SV: Any reason not to buy a *istD?

I had a camera with well designed CF card access, initially the *ist D seemed a very poor design and was irritating until I worked out work-arounds. Now I'm used to it, hopefully what comes next will be a better design but none of this changes the fact that the *ist D card access is an inherently poor design.

Even if they had put the slot in "backwards" it would have been an improvement.

William Robb

Guess I must be wierd that way. While I agree that flipping the slot would be an improvement, I've always liked the slot in the D. It's about perfect for me, the only real issue is the strap location.

-Adam