For some reason my eyes ended up watching the boats at the bridge shot. I
kind of like what you have done, but it doesn't do anything with me. (At
least not after a first look).

The concert shots are very good, me think, despite the lack of focus. Or
perhaps it is the lack of focus that makes them strong. It suits the
atmosphere very well. The man himself looks rather unfocused (read in his
own depressed universe). I can't explain better, but the photos have a
strong emotional impact on me.
I think one important factor is that you have picked the right moment (#5 is
the exception, that’s not any good).

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)