Mishka wrote on 30.11.05 13:31:

> sorry to break it, but you seem to have no idea of what you are talking about.
> appletalk over tcp is nonsense. nowaday apple uses tcp but not appletalk.
> those things are completely orthogonal to each other (i suppose, one could
> tunnel one over the other, but that a different story)
OK, these are just names and you are right, my mistake, it should be
AppleShare over IP. But these are just names in this case and my mistake
doesn't change fact, that before Appleshare over IP, AppleTalk was much
slower even runing on 100 Mb/s ethernet. But thanks for correction :-)

--
Balance is the ultimate good...

Best Regards
Sylwek