On Dec 11, 2005, at 2:14 PM, Shel Belinkoff wrote:

... how many have/have not converted. ...

LOL! I never "converted". Makes it sound like some kind of belief system

I bought another camera, sold an older one to make up some of the money, it happened to be digital. I liked it enough that i bought another one, a better one, sold another older camera to make up some of the money again. A few cycles like that and I found that all my photography was being done with digital cameras rather than film cameras.

Still have a number of film cameras in the closet however.

Godfrey