Sounds like a plan. Count me in :-)).
Seriously, your photography is excellent. But it's interesting to consider what might be possible here.
Paul
On Dec 12, 2005, at 7:58 AM, Ralf R. Radermacher wrote:

William Robb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Control over highlights isn't the same thing as trying to save a buggered
exposure.
Try to save the highlights off a 2 stop overexposed slide some time....

Tell you what. I'll simply win the lottery next weekend and then I'll
invite you all over for a shoot-out in front of the Seraing coking plant
so you'll see for yourselves.

Nothing like some good practical experience. :-)

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  DL9KCG  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
private homepage: http://www.fotoralf.de