I have brand new batteries of proper type, and have
run the aperture resistor and ISO resistor around
quite a bit, no change. Watching the meter while
making those adjustments shows quite linear change in
shutter speeds, not jumping around like I'd expect if
it was corroded.

I believe I've either got to use "4x" exposure
compensation all the time, set the ISO for similar
effect, or take it apart and see if I can adjust it
back close to correct.

On a side note, I'm most impressed by the ME SE body,
even after using an LX for over a year now. True it
doesn't have all the wonderful bells and whistles of
the LX, but it's so TINY! The one I've got is in such
very nice condition too, aside from this meter issue.

I'm curious how it'd be with a silver 43mm Limited on
it. :)

-Jon Myers.