On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 11:22:20 -0000, mike wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

John

PS:  I only seem to be getting about 50% of messages.  Never saw this,
'til Dario responded to Paul's response.

Maybe your ISP is automatically filtering the V/BM thread. You lucky bleeder.

THe V/BM thread has managed to develop peacefully for several days on a dangerous topic. This is begining to look like a record, but I have already said too much, and won't tempt fate any further. We should probably expect fireworks by nightfall.

John