For people interested in rock/pop history, I recommend Lollipop
Lounge by Genya Ravan.  Genya was the singer fronting Ten Wheel Drive
and one of Mick Jagger's girlfriends.  She was right in the middle of
things in those formative days.  And she writes well, too (unless it
was ghosted).

I caught her in concert at a club called Jonathan Swifts in Cambridge Ma. This was just after she had a minor hit with a song called I should have listened to the junkman or something like that. She had quickly put together the band and they only had a set list of about 8 songs. Due to a poor showing they invited us from the first show to stay for the second, where thy did the same 8 songs.

Butch