This one time, at band camp, Paul Stenquist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "Then" is where digital really opens the door to artistic
> interpretation and control. Far more is possible in the digital realm
> than was ever even dreamed of in the darkroom. If you don't realize
> that, then you don't understand digital. I too enjoyed film, and I may
> choose to work with it again. But digital is by no means the wasteland
> you describe. I'm sorry to be blunt, but you're deluded.

As mentioned, I dont deny the artistic merits of digital technology.
Digital opens many doors that were previously only dreamed of, particularly
for those not adept in photographic arts.
Its just not what I want from photography. And like the painter of yore,
I wish to stick with my art.

Kind regards
Kevin