Tim Øsleby wrote:

> Tigger does not mean anything to me (not in the oxford concise either), so I
> read it as tiger. It didn't awake any real fear, but reminded me that cats
> deep down are wild animals. I used scary, in lack of a better term ;-)
>
> Tim
> Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Tigger is how you would pronounce the tiger in the Winnie
the Pooh books.
TIGER WOODS you may have heard of.  They named her that
because of her pretty eyes and
the color of her coat... and of coruse because they like
Tiger Woods.  IF you don't know
who Tiger Woods is you perhaps are not much of a sports fan
:)

Best,
ann