This one time, at band camp, Paul Stenquist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Because most photographic projects now involve a digital source, almost
> all photographic projects favor digital. The exception would be
> personal hobby photography. For that, film is still great.
> On May 5, 2006, at 2:51 PM, William Robb wrote:

On the contrary, I am finding myself quite a niche market with film.
New customers are looking for archival quality and finding that digital
does not come with any future planning for longevity.

I am increasingly being asked for weddings (urgh, weddings) and portraiture in
film.
Black and white portraits are in demand here. I am unsure if this is due to an
increase in demand for film or just because I have not delved until now.

Anyhow, to settle the debate, film is better.

Kind regards
Kevin