Hi!

Usually, which seems to be a part of human nature (especially male) there is a tendency to neglect "the other toy"...

I'm weird in that I have my "comfort zone" and it takes a good push out of it to get me to use something new. I bought that 75mm f2.8AL for the 6x7, and after a flurry of use in the first week, I went back to the 105mm for a while. I knew the 75mm was good -- I just wasn't used to it.

So I took it as my only lens when I went to Prague. And since then, it has only come off the camera a handful of times.

No, not weird. I think I can recognize the emotion ;-). I am very much content with the set of limited lenses I collected. The do all the work I need.

I guess I am about to embark in another round of selling of my (semi-)redundant gear.

Boris