From: Gonz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 9. mai 2006 06:39
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: PESO: Common Redshank minding it's own business (new
enablement)

Nice pic, though I sure wish the bokeh was more like Pentax's!

Tim Øsleby wrote:

I've enabled myself with another crappy lens. A Tamron 300/2,8 adaptall.

Ok,

it is not crappy, but it is old, and has a lot off what the seller

called

patina. What's really nice is that it balances perfectly with the DS

when

using the AF converter. It’s a fast lens, so the auto focus is speedy.
I feel enabled! :-D

http://www.photosight.org/photo.php?photoid=35892&ref=author
*istDS, Tamron 300/2,8 + Pentax AF 1,7x TC, 400 ISO raw, f:4, 1/500s.
Converted in RSP.

This Common Redshank allowed me to go pretty close. I believe I was

about 5m

away. After a while I went for a lower shooting angle. And while I was

doing

my thing, it went on doing its thing; the evening toilet, brushing its
feathers ;-)
It was very sweet.

Gratulations and/or comments are appreciated.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)

--
Someone handed me a picture and said, "This is a picture of me when I was younger." Every picture of you is when you were younger. "...Here's a picture of me when I'm older." Where'd you get that camera man?
- Mitch Hedberg