Hi folks.

I currently back up my pictures via CD or DVD and also on to a 120 Gig Maxtor
HD,
external. If coming
from the Mac, i just copy the CD/DVD data on to the maxtor on the PC.

I was thinking of just moving the maxtor back and fort between the PC and the
Mac, but
this one time, i
actually read the manual and from what i gather, cannot be done. With the PC  i
just
pluged it in and
away i went. If i read the manual correctly, if i connect it to the Mac, it
will format
the disk to the Mac
and i will lose all my data.

Dont want that.:-)

Has anyone done this successfully or is the book correct.

Just thinking of having to not turn  the pc on and just move the external btn
computers,
but is looks like
i'm snookered here.

Dave