I still say, "Real photographers use a Speed Graphic!"

Hey, I just realized my Graphic is the same age as my first car (a '52 Ford Convertible). Of course, back then I thought a Graphic was tooooo old fashioned, but what else can you expect of an 18 year old.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
http://webpages.charter.net/graywolf
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"